Friday, October 28, 2011

We still only have one!

Today I'm participating in SUYL over on Kelly's Blog. The theme today is Moms of Only Children.
We have one daughter, Kendall and she is 2 1/2 years old. Almost on a daily basis, I get asked, "When are you going to have more children?" The answer is always the same, "We're not sure". I don't know if and when more children are coming, but if they do we will be super excited to have them join our family. But until then we are just enjoying being a family of three and we are having a blast!!



1 comment:

  1. Cute family! I stopped by from Kelly's blog. I am a mom to an almost 4 year old boy. We get asked all of the time too when we are going to have another one. I just tell them "we're content" :)

    ReplyDelete