Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun Weekend so far....

So far this has been a great weekend!! Our fun started last night when Grammy and Pappy came over. Justin is on duty and I was on call so they stayed the night in case I got called in to the hospital. Fortunately I didn't so everyone got  good night rest!!
 Shhhh...the lion is sleeping!
 Oh No!! He woke up!!
Watching some Mickey Mouse on the computer!!

I did leave for a little bit to visit with my friend Carrie. We were on the robot team together and she recently moved to Austin :( It was really great to catch up and to see my friend, Ashley's, new house!!

Today we went over to Sarah's house for her birthday party. We decorated pumpkins, ate cake, and played with toys. We all had lots of fun!!
 Kendall with her pumpkin!
 close up of Miss Pumpkin!
 the pretty Tinkerbell cake made by Sarah's mommy!
 Sarah & Kendall hugging!
 eating some great snacks
Baby Nate!! 
Now we are settling down for an afternoon nap and getting ready for some Texas Tech football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment