Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Ok Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays

I found this link through Savanah (I find a lot of great links through her) and thought I would participate in it this week.

 Hey, It's Ok that this week I have:

**been thinking about what I'm going to write on this list since Monday!

**not run in almost 2 weeks and I have a race on Sunday!

**not cooked a real meal this week!

**not completed a project I started FOUR weeks ago!!

**played house and pretend kitchen all day Monday instead of cleaning the house!!

**had two Starbucks drinks in one day!!

**booked Kendall's birthday party that is four months away!!

Head over to Neely's blog to read more about "It's Ok Thursdays"!!

No, this pic has nothing to do with this post. This is to satisfy my
parents who check this blog every day to see a new picture of their darlin'.

1 comment:

  1. I plan my kiddos birthdays way in advance too! It's the only way to get it all done. :)

    ReplyDelete