This week for Show Us Your Life Friday, Kelly is giving everyone a moment to celebrate our families! I'm so proud of where I come from, so I wanted to tell you a little about my family!!
These are my wonderful parents!! I could not ask for a better set of people to raise me and to be grandparent to my daughter! They always support me in everything I do even if they don't necessarily agree. They stand by me when I make a mistake or get hurt and they are my biggest fans. I'm so very proud to have been chosen to be their daughter!
This is my brother Ryan. Though you can't see him all that well, this is one of my favorite pictures of him and Kendall together! He is the best uncle and my favorite brother. (Yes, he is my only brother, but still my favorite!!) He is a good voice of reason. He also has the biggest heart and will do anything for his family and friends. I'm very lucky to be his little sister.

No comments:
Post a Comment