This is the before picture: (I only got one before pic before my camera went dead)
See those three small bushes in the background? Well there is a little story about those! I decided that I was going to dig all three holes at a time. While I was digging the last of the holes, I had my back turned to the other two holes. All of a sudden I heard Justin ask Kendall what she was doing. In response Kendall said "Tindall helping Dabby". As I turned around I saw that my helpful daughter was using her new Elmo shovel to shovel the dirt back into my freshly dug holes! Kendall saw me and she said "Tindall helping Mommy"! Justin distracted Kendall long enough for me to re dig the holes and plant the bushes. As I started with the other plants, I kept thinking something didn't look right. Sure enough, I had somehow got my measurements wrong and the new plants weren't lined up with the existing ones. So I had to re dig holes for the third time!

No comments:
Post a Comment