Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh No...I'm the big 3-0!!

Today is my 30th birthday. I can't believe I am thirty!! Neither can some of my patients (just ask the patient that thought I had just graduated high school). Yesterday my parents came into town while Justin and I got a couple's massage. Thank you Justin! Then my mom took me shopping and we ended up at my favorite hamburger place. As soon as we walked in, there was the rest of my family and close friends. It was a great surprise and we all had a great time!
 My pretty cake!
 The Guys
(Justin, Shem, Mark)
 The hubs and me!
 My awesome family!
 The whole family!

Today we met up with the Savarinos and the Olivers out at the lake. We have so much fun sitting
out on the deck and watching all the boats come in and try to dock!! We brought the girls with
us and they had a great time!
 Looking at the boats!
 This was the best picture I could get!
Kendall was holding Addison's chin still!!
Since I didn't get a picture of them at the party, I made them take a picture
with me at the lake!
(Lauren, me, Amy)

No comments:

Post a Comment