This weekend was busy, but relaxing at the same time!! On Friday my parents came by to pick Kendall up for the weekend. Justin and I both had events happening on Saturday, so they decided to keep her all weekend. Kendall had a great time with them! They took several walks around the neighborhood, played outside with the sprinkler and bird bath, and ate all the grapes her little belly could hold!! Meanwhile, Justin and I decided to go on a dinner date Friday night to The Olive Garden. Afterwards we went to the grocery store to shop for a bachelor party that Justin was putting on for his best friend from high school, James.
Saturday morning started out with me cutting up the vegetables and hot peppers and Justin packing everything up for the party. Afterwards, I went for a much needed pedicure!! I splurged and got the "deluxe" pedi, and let me tell you it was worth every cent!! Gymboree was having a HUGE sale on their summer clothes, so I bought a few outfits for Kendall to wear next Spring and Summer. For 60% off I think it will be ok for her to wear "last season's" clothing!! I then had a very relaxing lunch with two of my girlfriends at Madden's. That evening I went to a bachelorette party for Lindy (James's bride-to-be). It was a lot of fun and was really nice catching up with James's sisters!!
Today I slept in until 9:30!! I honestly can't remember the last time I slept in that late!! To some that may not be very late, but when you get up at 4:30 every morning, 9:30 is a treat!! After Justin got home, he and I met his mom and sister for lunch. Then we came back home and took naps until Kendall got home!! It was soooo nice to have her back! I swear she grew in the two days she was gone!! I let her stay up a little past her bedtime so we could get in some extra playing time!!
Hope everyone has a great week!! It's going to be a three day work week for us.....Yippeee!!
2025 Recap
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment