So today I went to target and got a little surprise for Kendall...
I thought I had a better picture of just the toilet but I don't, so please excuse the tissue!!
We first just let Kendall play with the toilet, but then she started pulling on her shorts, so I took her out of her shorts and diaper and let her play with it. She would sit on the seat, then get off and close the lid, and then "flush"....She repeated this cycle SEVERAL times!! She was having so much fun. After about the fifth time she just sat there for a long time and had this very serious look on her face. All of a sudden we heard a tinkle. She was so proud of herself!! Justin and I were SO proud of her too. We couldn't believe that she actually went tee tee on her first day of trying!!
Here are a few more pictures...

No comments:
Post a Comment